Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
The article covers what I am going to say but it deserves to be said as a reply. The single most important decision I made before purchasing a firearm was the look in the mirror and the self-evaluation that I made concerning my ability to use that firearm and possibly kill someone with it in defense of myself or others. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind that if I am under the responsible presumption of imminent death or great bodily injury from a BG, I will, with no hesitation and further thought, use my firearm to stop the threat; if the BG dies--so be it and I really could care less about the death. I have said this on various replies that in my bedroom, should I have to defend myself from a BG, my only concerns are the replacement of a door jamb and the replacement of carpet--that is it. If you cannot agree with me and have a "BUT" in your reply, you have no business possessing a firearm and are placing yourself in danger---any hesitation on your part could end up with your own death and I am sure that the BG will not give it a second thought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.