Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a chance to put some rounds through the mod 8000- 9mm cougar yesterday. I used to have a beretta 8045 yrs ago. Like a dummy got rid of it. Made up for it last weekend at my dealers gun shop he had the Stoeger/ Cougar in stock so I picked one up and man this pistol shoots un-real. I got a chance to run 80 rounds so far without an hitch or problem of any kind. I know this gun is made on berettas machines the only difference is made in Turkey not Italy which to me is no big deal at all. This is one very heck of a shooter so far to-date.:hand10::hand10:

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
I would like to try out the Stoeger. I have read on post here that fit and finish was not quite as good as Beretta, but for a carry gun that is not important to me. Being made in Turkey is not a bad thing for a gun. Some fine gun makers in Turkey.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I've handled the Stoeger before, and I loved the way it fit my hand. It's on my "if I had money for all the guns I want, I would get one" list.

Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Nice pistola, I have the Beretta 9000S in 9mm (similar gun). It should give you lots of great shooting.:hand10:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I liked this 9mm pistol so much I went backto my dealer and put the Cougar in 40 S&W in layaway. Would love to see them come back with the 45 as well.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I'm picking my 9mm Stoeger Cougar up Sunday!

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Now , just buy a Stoeger shotgun to go with it. LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
I agree. Love my Cougar .40 and am looking for for a 9MM now. Also enjoy shooting my Stoeger Coach gun. Wotta hoot!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts