Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't wait for the targets anymore so I decided to shoot at cardboard boxes. I'm not accurate with it YET, but it has been a while since I shot a handgun, about 3 months or so. But i did get all the bullets all on the box, unlike my Glock I had, which was terrible. The trigger wasn't gritty like some said. And I still have about 45lbs of ammo left to shoot. So we shall see.

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Cardboard Boxes Are Good.

Buy a bunch of nice size melons while you're waiting for those paper targets to arrive.
Much more fun to shoot than boxes! :biggrin:
Keep us updated on that USP. :unitedsta

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol good idea

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
or shoot empty shotgun shells, clay birds, old cans, lots of other fun stuff. Glad ya like your USP.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Sounds good - and happy with trigger too which is great.

Nothing wrong with boxes to shoot at - just add circles with Sharpie and good to go!

Apart from melons - potatoes do well!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MY targets ship out tomorow. I think I'll do better when I actually have a "target" to shoot at and I don't have the thoughts on how to catch the many wild animals that are wround my shooting area(see thread in the off-topic section ;) )

·
Super Moderator
13,056 Posts
Justin,
Just be careful with that USP - its addictive! That's encouraging to hear about the trigger, maybe H&K as made some adjustments.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's very addictive! I want to shoot it so bad today but I'd hate to shoot all my ammo before my silhouette targets come.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Justin said:
It's very addictive! I want to shoot it so bad today but I'd hate to shoot all my ammo before my silhouette targets come.
You can always buy more ammo. :wink:

SSKC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts