Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is planning on coming to the SHOT Show in February?

Since I work next door to the Convention Center and it's only 2 miles from my place, I of course will be there. I'm going on the 9th, 10th and 11th.

Who else is going? Let's all try to hook up and actually meet eachother.

What do you say gang?

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
If the timing and work were right ,I might make it. Will get ahold of ya if so. If ya don't mind hanging out with a youngin'.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
418 Posts
If work pays for it I'm there, but unfortunately I don't think I have a "need" to be there.

·
Registered
686 Posts
500mag... if they do pay, see if they'll send me too... :)

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
As you know Bob I would love to make it to that - just the once before hangin' up my gun!!

Same prob as most folks tho really - just too darned far plus expense.

I shall rely on you tho come the time (well after) to furnish us with some impressions and useful info - pics even! Living that close - you are not gonna get away without :icon16:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I would love to go, but am too far away and couldn't get in anyway.

Please take lots of photos though! :)

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I'm going. Already got the pass and hotel reservation...just need airline tickets.

I'll exchange contact info with you acparmed as the date for SHOT draws near.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Its a little far for me, although I wouldn't mind seeing some pics, so take a bunch.

(just a little pad for my post count :wave: )

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
I believe that Prospector, Nighthawk and I are going to drive up the evening of the 10th, go to the show on Saturday, maybe Sunday and head back on Sunday or Monday depending on what we get ourselves into.... :smile:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Maybe those of us that will be there can coordinate to meet?

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
srfl said:
Maybe those of us that will be there can coordinate to meet?
Well, that was the general idea of this post.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
is it Feb 10th? or close to that weekend?
my brother lives in henderson, and I'm sure that he'd enjoy me coming out there......I'll check on some time off if I can get it..........

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The SHOT SHOW is February 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'll be attending the SHOT show. I arrive on the 8th and will be at the show on the 9th and 10th. I'll be in the LaserMax booth both days. I'll check this thread again before I leave to see if we have a muster.

·
Registered
274 Posts
So tempting! I have vacation to burn, and my Dad and Brother live out there. Heck, I have a magician/presenter friend who is probably working the convention.

Takes me back to the days when I was the Sheriff of Bonnie Springs Old Nevada. The snow was on the mountains, my collar was high and cowboy hat firmly placed, walking through the center of town with a 6 inch Ruger single-action on my hip.

Damn I'm getting all emotional here.

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alright guys...and gals, it's 16 days until the SHOT Show begins.

Who's coming and where and how do those of us who are meet up?

I live here in Vegas and I'm 2 1/2 miles from the Hilton (where I work security) and the Convention Center next door.

I would really like to meet up with some of you. So let me know how you'd like to do it.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Awwwww SHUCKS! You guys are such lucky dawgs. I'll be stuck in my classroom. Couldn't afford the trip anyway. You guys go...JUST GO and enjoy yourselves.....and forget about poor little old ExSoldier762 ..... No, it's okay.... think nothing of it.... I'll be fine ~sniff sniff~

Be sure you do an extensive report on the new gear and guns though....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts