Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In anticipation of it's 50th Anniversary Reunion in Las Vegas this May, the USAF Parabomber Association has created a facebook page to get the word out about the celebration and this little known USAF specialty.

Past, present, and future Parabombers, their friends, families, and all supporters of the mission are invited to visit the facebook page for more info about Parabombers and to get involved with the Association. We hope this effort will expand the association membership and look forward to meeting you all in Vegas. Thanks for all of your support and feel free to join the fun and post your Parabomber photos and stories on the Association page!

USAF Parabomber Association | Facebook

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Question????????????

That would make a GREAT Tattoo! Question: Know your son is a TACP("Hey Romad..Welcome home bro!)....but what is the Parabomber Association??? I'm military(Army NG now)and you got me!!:smile:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Is this a new AFSC? Do they train with the PJ's? I never heard of them back in my time during Vietnam. I'll keep my feet on the concrete flight line. Must be some mighty brave dudes doing that job. That photo sure would look good painted on one of these bomber jackets: http://www.peters-group.com/component/option,com_zoom/Itemid,68/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts