Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy to announce that SHTF Gear has changed its name to Black Arch Holsters! We are the same great company that prides ourselves on quality products and excellent customer service. You can find our products at www.blackarchholsters.com. In celebration of the new name change we are offering 10% off your entire order at www.blackarchholsters.com with coupon code BLACK-ARCH-10.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
SHTF GEAR CHANGES NAME TO BLACK ARCH
Logan, UT – April 12, 2016 – SHTF Gear LLC, a manufacturer of hybrid holsters for concealed
carry, announced today that it has changed its name to Black Arch Holsters. “With current
growth and plans for new products, the timing was finally right to act on plans to change the
company name” stated Clay Moultrie, president and founder.

The new name makes reference to the towering stone arches that are unique to the company’s
home state of Utah. These natural arches were carved out of sandstone over thousands of
years and are among the largest in the world. The name Black Arch pays homage to these silent
giants who stand defiantly against all opposition and inspire greatness in design.

This change in name follows just weeks after the company announced that it had increased the
size of its production facility by 33% in order to make room for new R&D equipment and a
product showroom. This new equipment will allow the company to continue developing its
current line of holsters while also pursuing new products.

Expansion of its facility and development of new products won’t affect current lead times,
stated Moultrie. Black Arch remains committed to producing the highest quality of holsters and
offering a lead time of only 3-5 business days. Additionally, the lifetime warranties of all SHTF
Gear branded products will be honored.

About Black Arch

Founded in 2010, Black Arch Holsters (formerly SHTF Gear LLC) was launched to produce custom
hybrid holsters for concealed carry. Black Arch continues to grow and develop new holsters and other
products with the same focus on innovation, quality, and efficiency. The company’s name makes
reference to the towering stone arches of southern Utah that inspire greatness in design. They can be
found at BlackArchHolsters.com or contacted at (435) 2612231.

1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am just busting chops , when the need rises you will be one of the first to know .

Answer me something ..................How Can You EDIT my Post ??????? as a sponsor you have these powers ???

Ha, good question. I actually didn't realize I could do it either till I remembered something. As a sponsor, I can edit posts within my subforum (just the SHTF Gear forum). I cannot edit anything else on this site. I accidentally clicked "edit post" on yours instead of "reply with quote"

-Clay

1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am just busting chops , when the need rises you will be one of the first to know .

Answer me something ..................How Can You EDIT my Post ??????? as a sponsor you have these powers ???
Wow, that button is throwing me off! I just edited your second post by accident with my reply! Fixed!

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
How long is that code good for? I need a PPS holster but can't order right now.

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Congrats, Clay!!! Continue growing your fantastic company, and product line, Sir.

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
Thanks, I worked it into the budget. You should see my order by now.

Thanks for a great product. I love the one for my HK USP45 Tactical.

You guys really need to try one of these holsters. They make the largest semi-auto disappear in a pair of hiking shorts and a t-shirt.

I'll probably forget I'm even wearing the PPS.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Very Nice, Well wishes for the new name and logo.
so does that mean that my SHTF holster is now a collectors item? :image035:

·
Premium Member
8,016 Posts
I retired my old holster after several years the new one and the cut of it really works for me . Most all my holsters are SHTF and now Black Arch

·
Administrator
143,466 Posts
Love the new Logo. Tastefully executed, graphically/visually pleasing. :yup:

And BTW: Congrats on the name change as well as the expansion.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Congrats ! now when someone asks me to say your name 3 times FAST I can do it !!! :danceban:

1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats ! now when someone asks me to say your name 3 times FAST I can do it !!! :danceban:
That's not far off from some of our main reasons for changing names ha ha. It's easy to forget too that people unfamiliar with the industry almost always need SHTF explained to them.

-Brian

·
8,501 Posts
Ha, good question. I actually didn't realize I could do it either till I remembered something. As a sponsor, I can edit posts within my subforum (just the SHTF Gear forum). I cannot edit anything else on this site. I accidentally clicked "edit post" on yours instead of "reply with a goat"

-Clay
LOL. I do the same thing about twice a week.

Reactions: Black Arch Holsters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts