Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some input from anyone who knows about sidearmor holsters.I'm especially interested in holster to fit a glock 26 and to be able to carry this in "appendix position". Blade-tech holsters offer a "UCH[ultimate concealment holster]holster that they recommend for this type of carry, but i have heard that Sidearmor also has a quality holster that is very reasonable.Let me hear from everyone on this because with summer coming on this will be my preferred carry when i will be away from work and in casual wear.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I don't own a Sidearmor, but I have heard good things about them. I do own a B-T UCH for a Ruger P95. It's a nice holster. The single attachment point will allow it roll forward slightly if you don't use a good belt. I usually carry with the pistol in the 3 o'clock postion.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I have a SideArmor holster for my Glock 23. Excellent quality, and great customer service. A couple of years ago I bought a forward cant OWB to use for IDPA (which I still haven’t got around to competing in yet). I use it at the range, but don’t use it for concealed carry because I prefer IWB. But I do plan on getting an IWB SideArmor holster soon.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have owned a 4th generation Sidearmor IWB, a Comp-Tac C-Tac, and a Threat Solutions UCR. I rank the UCR first, followed by the C-Tac and then the Sidearmor. The Answer from Tucker Gun Leather has probably the best IWB for Glocks, but it's pricey.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts