Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
My Sig 245 is totally reliable and very accurate I have been very happy with it. 6+1 should be enough unless you are attacked by a whole herd of BG's and for those occasions you can allways carry a couple of spare magazines. :banana:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Mark - welcome - but hey - ''Mexico'' - your location.?? Or do you mean NM?

If Mex then surely you ain't gonna have a darned thing to carry?

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Love Mine!!

I carry my Sig P245 50% of the time, the rest of the time I carry my Glock M27. I love my Sig and if you can't get the job done in 7rds, well you'd better have an 8rd Sig P220 (fits but sticks out a bit) mag as a back up and if it STILL can't done, you're in serious trouble.

Check the members section galleries and you'll see me with mine. Apparently I can't upload the file twice.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ex - surely, if you have uploaded the once then that pic will have a link URL - which if embedded in ''img'' tags will display for you, again?!

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Bud, I have NO idea what you and Chris just said. I am ashamed to say that I am very html "challenged." DUH.

·
Administrator
143,599 Posts
Mark228

Good Question
The SIG 245 is a great weapon. 6+1 should about do it. :smile:
Let me say though that there is NOTHING wrong with the 228.
It's basically choose a great firearm OR...choose a great firearm. :smile:

·
Super Moderator
25,540 Posts
I would think any SIG would do! I've got a 226 and a 239. I don't think you can beat the 239 for CC! :dunno:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank for the replies i buy the 245 for my primery ccw oan the 228 goes to the safe and yes is NM :wink:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
NM - phew - relief!! :smile:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
mark228 said:
thank for the replies i buy the 245 for my primery ccw oan the 228 goes to the safe and yes is NM :wink:
Both are excellent. If you are concerned about capacity, an extra mag or two will do the trick. I seriously considered a 229, but ended up with a 226ST, myself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts