Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
nice looking gun. the price must be high. but may i ask, what is wrong with a good colt?

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
frankmako said:
nice looking gun. the price must be high. but may i ask, what is wrong with a good colt?
Try finding the good old colt

I would have them but ya cant find them at a decent price

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I decided at SHOT Show that I would get one of those guns when they were available here in the U.S.

·
Super Moderator
25,540 Posts
srfl said:
I decided at SHOT Show that I would get one of those guns when they were available here in the U.S.
They are being made in the US. I think the release date right now is late summer - early fall. I've tried to keep track of what's going on with them over on SIGForum.

And yes, I think I want one too!!! :hand10:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
rstickle said:
They are being made in the US. I think the release date right now is late summer - early fall. I've tried to keep track of what's going on with them over on SIGForum.

And yes, I think I want one too!!! :hand10:
Yes, that's what Todd Lewis Green, the FLE agency rep (and former Beretta guru) told me.....makes sense....SIGARMS certainly has the infrastructure here in the U.S. to make it happen (thankfully....now if only Steyr could do the same thing so we can all get their new AUGs)

Those 556's feel and look great up close and personal (srfl is drooling.....)

·
Registered
27 Posts
My wife and I were daydreaming over martinis the other night and she asked what are three things I would like to purchase if funds were not a problem (they always are:duh: ). Anyway my three choices were, an AR15 (probably a RRA), a tactical shotgun, and a new corvette. :hand10: The first two a probable, the last is a real maybe (we have a 92 black on black).:santaclaus:

·
Registered
6,011 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yes.

And every 16"+ AR15 in the world is nose heavy. I've heard the Sig 556s and RobArm XCRs seem to be better balanced, but never got to handle either.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Thats pretty sweet lookin. I like just about anything sig makes. I doubt i'll have the dough flow to pick one of these up anytime soon. Oh well, maybe some day.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Ugh ... I hate how they went and "AR-15'd" it up.

I want my Sig 556 to look like a Sig 551/552, not an AR-15 :(

The action doesn't require a CAR type stock, so why the hell did they put one on it? Hell, I'd put a side folder on my AR-15 if it was possible without spending an arm and a leg on a ZM upper.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
As Cartman would say "SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts