Defensive Carry banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
It 's a gorgeous gun! Best wishes. I've been looking long and hard, and I'm really in a weak state....I'm getting closer and closer to buying one, but the gun is pricey, magazines are $50 a piece and there are limited holsters available.

I can't say I've read any negative reviews on the 938 just about every one I have seen has been positive.
BTW. I like the choice you made with the two tone.

Enjoy your new gun!

·
Registered
544 Posts
I don't want to stray too far from the topic, but I do want to comment on John's post. I lived in NY most of my life and I feel. Your pain. Politicians who tout themselves as conservatives always give themselves away when it comes to gun laws. When Giuliani ran for president in 2008 he almost got bood off the stage when he said he was a believer in 2nd amendment rights, because everyone in the audience knew how restrictive NYC is with gun laws. Christi is the same.

As for the 938 it is a great gun for concealed carry, but might not be the best choice for a first gun. It is very small and light and recoil could give a new shooter a good case of flinch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.