·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Oh boy..

Too bad the wallets not in agreement.. an engagement ring and a wedding sure do put a hurting on the wallet..

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am working on getting one. Select fire.
Suppressed.
HotGuns: I am SO.....well envy is not a good thing. So--is Sub-machinegun lust a sin :image035:--I don't want yours, I just want one of my own :wink:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh boy..

Too bad the wallets not in agreement.. an engagement ring and a wedding sure do put a hurting on the wallet..
HAH!!!!!! Just wait till the kids come along, then there is sporting activities, music lessons, FAMILY vacations (which cost more), then comes High School, with driver's Ed, and car insurance premiums, then there is college, then the weddings, then the grandkids, and their birthdays and Christmas, and--well, you get the picture :image035:

But congrats on the upcoming wedding. Do it (marriage) right--love her well;put her needs ahead of your own; look out for her interests; always be ready to say "I'm sorry"; hug her often, just because you want to; don't go to bed angry with each other; be quick to listen and slow to speak. Practice these things and you won't be having to come and visit me or one of my therapist peers :smile:

Reactions: atctimmy

·
8,501 Posts
I was thinking that the SMG was dead. The MP5 subgun was a fantastic weapon but I've read that due to the higher prevalence of body armor the SBR was taking over.

It certainly is cool but is it going to be as effective as we'd like in 2014 or 2022.

·
8,501 Posts
HAH!!!!!! Just wait till the kids come along, then there is sporting activities, music lessons, FAMILY vacations (which cost more), then comes High School, with driver's Ed, and car insurance premiums, then there is college, then the weddings, then the grandkids, and their birthdays and Christmas, and--well, you get the picture :image035:

But congrats on the upcoming wedding. Do it (marriage) right--love her well;put her needs ahead of your own; look out for her interests; always be ready to say "I'm sorry"; hug her often, just because you want to; don't go to bed angry with each other; be quick to listen and slow to speak. Practice these things and you won't be having to come and visit me or one of my therapist peers :smile:

Going with the chappy I've found that the best way to make my marriage better is to work harder at being the best husband I can be. In that way my wife sees the work I put in and tries to be the best wife she can be, thus making me happier. The more I work at being a super hubby the more dinners, the more clean laundry and the more...well...ahem.....err, I get more of "the good stuff".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts