Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok........I know this is kinda out of the norm, but a Forumite asked about a few Sig 220s........I thought I'd place a few pix for everybody to browse upon......give you a look of what's out there, including reletive pricing and condition for future purchase to some of you considering this type on Handgun.. especially in your region/location.
Something to gage on market pricing and condition /availability..
BTW...these guns are considered "USED".:image035: (as they don't appear to be) :yup: Hope you enjoy, as I enjoyed taking the pix.....and feelling the guns (snicker) :wave:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Thx for the pics Bob - some useful comparison. They do all look very clean. Should help some folks.

I rather like that stainless 220 but hey - before you :stups: - I have a std 220 already :wink:

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P95Carry said:
Thx for the pics Bob - some useful comparison. They do all look very clean. Should help some folks.

I rather like that stainless 220 but hey - before you :stups: - I have a std 220 already :wink:
(whispering to Chris) "you can naver have enough" lol........Old Dawg asked me for the info....:biggrin2: ...thus .. I posted :biggrin2:
Hope it helps others as well.....Just trying to make things a bit better here....bring in more interest from nebies and "oldbees" to the Forum..:biggrin2:

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
I'd love a 220, but since I already have a P245, I just can't mentally justify the expense for a net gain of two rounds in capacity and in a much larger package, to boot! I have five 220 mags (8rd) for use in my P245 as a backup. Nice fit but they stick out a bit. I have one of those little "spacer" thinghies to provide a seamless grip and they work well, but it turns the P245 into a P220.

I'd rather think about one of the new XD 45acp's or maybe one of the new Sig SAS guns in 40. Maybe a 229 SAS with the DAK trigger.

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
Nice prices too. Thanks to the "problems" of getting weapons into Maryland, our prices tend to be a little high.

·
Registered
27 Posts
nice looking guns. being that i don't own any sigs, whats does that screw (pin?) on the slide serrations do? just curious:confused:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
P95Carry said:

Chris Ya need another, Good pics bob

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Bud - I ''need'' a 460 first! :wink: I can dream!

Jeff - I forget now re that pin - whether that is FP retainer or to do with extractor. I don't have an exploded diag to hand.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Yep - saw it and drooled :18:

I have to hang fire really, in case I want something at Tulsa Gun Show!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts