Defensive Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, was just wondering what all you Sig P232 Stainless Owners paid for your gun. Is 650.00 with night sights a decent price for a NIB gun?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
yes. not the best price but that is what you could expect to pay in a gun shop. P232 in stainless is a very nice pistol. I have one in blued steel. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
This used stainless pistol didn't come with night sights, but it did have the beautiful Nill grips when I bought it for $450. These are great pistols... $600 for NIB with night sights is probably a good deal. Is it a 2009 model... the newest P232 has a different look.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well from the pics i cant see the mfgr date , but it doesnt have the hogue grips its the slick ones, and has 2 mags included with the gun and says 2 mags listed on the blue sig box, If that helps.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice! I prefer the stock grips for CC as they do not snag like many aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi all! (First post, thought I'd say 'Hello')

Anyway, got the P232 stainless recently (w/o NS) for $615. I really wanted NS, but the only one I could find locally was $730. So yes, that's a great price IMO.

BTW, love my P232. Put on Hogue grips and loved it even more. Great little shooter, nice feel, quick site acquisition, and perfect for CC.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This used stainless pistol didn't come with night sights, but it did have the beautiful Nill grips when I bought it for $450. These are great pistols... $600 for NIB with night sights is probably a good deal. Is it a 2009 model... the newest P232 has a different look.

To hell with night sights! For $450 that 232 was an absolute steal! Those Sig logo'd Nills are worth at least $200 by themselves. They're rare as hen's teeth...

FWIW - CPO 230s and 232s can be had at topgunsupply.com in the $400-$500 range depending on configuration, including SLs with night sights.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I got my P232SL with 4 mags for $425!! Of course the SL model comes with the Hogue grips and NS, you want the Hogue grips because they prevent the slide bite that is common with the P232. I also think this is the best 380 pistol made and one darn sexy looking gun!!!

NCH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts