Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having a hard time finding accessories? I bought one yesterday and do not care for the grips too much, and trying to find agood pocket holster

·
Registered
830 Posts
Racer i'm guessing the holster works well for you? I seem to have trouble with mine coming out with the gun. all of my carry rigs are don hume so i wouldn't mind keeping it that way i like their holsters and they are in my price range.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Racer i'm guessing the holster works well for you? I seem to have trouble with mine coming out with the gun. all of my carry rigs are don hume so i wouldn't mind keeping it that way i like their holsters and they are in my price range.
My pocket holster works fine. I tend to wear dress slacks most of the time the hook on the holster catches nicely in them. At first I did have trouble with the holster coming out with the gun while wearing jeans, but stopped while back. I not sure if its because the holster in now nicely worn from every day carry, or if I'm subconsciously drawing differently.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
68 Posts
Any concerns with the safety not being covered by the holster?
I know the safety is very positive, but just wondering.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought some of the Colt Mustang 7 round mags with the pinky extension. They work great. I've read of a few feed problems with this mag but everyone I've talked to says they work just fine.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Any concerns with the safety not being covered by the holster?
I know the safety is very positive, but just wondering.
With my P238 the Mika Pocket Holster covers the safety nicely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts