Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eventually I'm going to purchase either a Ruger LCP or a Sig P238 to pocket carry while at work. Does anyone know what the 2 tone Sig is going for? I know I can get the Ruger for around $300 but I've heard all kinds of prices on the Sig.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw the Sigs at a recent GS in NC for $438 - $650, quite a price range!
Ha! That's why I decided to post my question. The prices on these things seem to be all over the place. I guess I should re-phrase my question and ask owners what they paid for their P238. Anyone?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought a two tone about two months ago and paid about 430.00 for it. I would have to say that it is the best feeling and the most accurate 380 I have ever put in my hand and would recomend it over the LCP or Kel tec any day. But that is my opinion.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Found one at the range down the street for $492, two-tone P238.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sig has a few variations on the P238. The more options it has the more it costs. I've seen pictures of the new Equinox and it's nice looking. With sights they are around 600.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I bought mine when they first showed up around here--the first one that Cabela's, Owatonna MN had come in, back in August of last year. Plain grips, night sights, two tone for $550 plus tax.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I ordered mine in August.
I have the Rosewood edition
All nitron
night sights.
I think I paid $575.

Two tones are less expensive.
Night sights are worth the extra cost.
Mine has been a terrific firearm.

I may someday get an LCP just because they are smaller, but the 238 is really fun to shoot.
I don't put the Sig and the LCP in the same category.

The LCP is smaller than the Sig. Not by much on the ruler, but I found when I compared my Sig to the Kahr PM-9,
the ruler doesn't tell the whole story. A small amount on the ruler is a big difference in your hand.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Eventually I'm going to purchase either a Ruger LCP or a Sig P238 to pocket carry while at work. Does anyone know what the 2 tone Sig is going for? I know I can get the Ruger for around $300 but I've heard all kinds of prices on the Sig.
Depending on which gun shop I ask anywhere from $419-650 for the two tone with normal or siglite sights.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Hedgelj
See what they are going for on Gunbroker.com.
Most of those sold are from gun dealers that get a large shipment.
I'll look.
I see a "Buy it now" with night sights for $459. Wow!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hedgelj
See what they are going for on Gunbroker.com.
Most of those sold are from gun dealers that get a large shipment.
I'll look.
I see a "Buy it now" with night sights for $459. Wow!
I already bought one. I got the blackwood edition for $519. I just did a lot of price checking at 7 different gun shops all within a 2 hour drive of me to make sure I got the best price I could. At over 200 off the MSRP I thought it was a good price.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I already bought one. I got the blackwood edition for $519. I just did a lot of price checking at 7 different gun shops all within a 2 hour drive of me to make sure I got the best price I could. At over 200 off the MSRP I thought it was a good price.
You got a great deal.
Mine is the rosewood. You'll love it. It's actually fun to shoot.
and .380 is becoming available again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts