Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone carry this pistol. How does it conceal? Has it been reliable? Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
My wife had a p250sc and I tried the sc grip off of it on my p320 compact just to see how it worked out . Went back to a compact grip but did ordered a small profile compact grip . The width made more difference than the .330 longer length of the compact over the SC model so it maybe something you have to decide for your self . You can opder a Compact grip and cut the rail back to fit the shorter 3.6" slide of the SC if you decide a longer grip is wanted . I carry my p320 compact in a comp-tac neutral at 3:30 with some where around 5* to 8* of cant, that is enough for me to hide the grip and allows my hand to lay naturally on the grip . IT might be that the holster and a good belt keep the pistol very tight to my body . I can cover it with almost any loose fitting shirt , t shirt included short of lite colored linen shirts but tucking it in is out for me . I'm 5-9 and 225lb

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
NO the Comp-tac Neutral is a hybrid . Never hurts to look at there site !!

Neutral Cant Holster | Appendix Carry Leather Holster | Comp-Tac

I see you bought a Carry model?? Is the right ? You may find you want a shorter grip and some guy run the SC grip/frame on the 3.9" slide or you have the option of the compact grip with a couple compact mags and using the same long full mags with or with out a X Grip as needed .

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
A P250 SC was my first carry gun. Hid very well for me in a hybrid IWB from White Hat, who at the time was one of the few places that had a mold for it.

As to reliability, you have nothing to worry about. Just make run a box or two of your preferred carry load to function check it, and you'll be good to go. I recently began carrying my full size P320 in 9mm after over 500 trouble free rounds to get familiar with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts