Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,179 Posts
Great to see you posting your impressive vids again. I won't say it has been awhile, but your mustache has turned into a beard since the last time.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I am really impressed with this micro compact pistol. I highly recommend it assuming it fits your hands. If you have very large hands it may not be the right choice for you. There's no "one size fits all" to carry pistols.

Just curious. Did you try any of the other micro 9mms before you settled on the P365? If so, what made you go with the Sig over the others?

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
If your hands are just a bit too big for the 365, like mine are, I recommend the Hogue Handall Grip and a slightly longer pinky extension than the one Sig uses. Those gave me an acceptable bare minimum of fit and comfort. That's what I was looking for in a carry gun. I like the gun in all other respects, although I have had to send it back to Sig after the first range outing for failure to return to battery. Hopefully, they will fix it up, I will put a couple hundred malf-free rounds though it and it will be my new EDC.

·
Registered
809 Posts
If your hands are just a bit too big for the 365, like mine are, I recommend the Hogue Handall Grip and a slightly longer pinky extension than the one Sig uses. Those gave me an acceptable bare minimum of fit and comfort. That's what I was looking for in a carry gun. I like the gun in all other respects, although I have had to send it back to Sig after the first range outing for failure to return to battery. Hopefully, they will fix it up, I will put a couple hundred malf-free rounds though it and it will be my new EDC.
I think that's were the Shield Plus excels. For those who try a deeper concealment micro gun, realize it's too small for them, and then try to make the length and width of the grip bigger to fix the problem thus defeating the purpose. I reckon that the Shield Plus and Glock 43x with the aftermarket mag seem to be perfect fit for that particular demographic. If Sig doesn't get it running reliably, Glock and the Shield have a better track record and seems like it will fit your hand better out the box.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Have you held the XL model ? If the XL model fits your hand better then swapping your 365 into an XL grip module would be a great upgrade for you.

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Have you held the XL model ? If the XL model fits your hand better then swapping your 365 into an XL grip module would be a great upgrade for you.
I have heard that, but I am satisfied. I want to keep the gun as small as possible consistent with a good grip and I have that.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have carried EDC my 365 Tac PAC for several years and have the Hohue grip for a little more grip length and width. Very accurate for what I carry it for , conceals well large capacity. Carry everyday almost everyday never noticed even at clients that frown on carry . I have pretty big hands as I am a bigger guy no issues with grip or being hard to handle/control. Like the new SW Sheild though not a fan of trigger and I am not as accurate with it on range use of friends. My Daughter carry’s the XL version of 365 though it is more a purse gun for her. Small guns like most are a ” fit/feel” thing both a very reliable choice

·
Premium Member
6,583 Posts
I have XL hands, but they're not 'meaty'. Just long palms & fingers. I find the original 'stock' P365 with the 12-rd extended mag is a perfect fit. Love that little pistol!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts