Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We’re very excited to announce the release of the our Protos Holster for the Sig Sauer P938.

At Black Arch Holsters, we will only ever bring a product to market if it represents an improvement over what is already available. This is evident in no product more than the Protos. It was a long time in the making. We could have just made another traditional hybrid with a single clip design, and it would work. There are many of those already on the market however, so that did not fit with our philosophy. We instead went back to the drawing board completely, and thought outside the box. What we came up with is our patent-pending “¾ hybrid” system. It is able to deliver the firm, positive retention of a full kydex holster, while keeping the comfort of a hybrid holster.

Because of all this, the Protos is one of the best holsters available on the market today, in a small, versatile form factor, suitable for anything from behind the hip, strong-side carry, to an appendix position up front. This makes it a perfect match for the Sig Sauer P938, one of the most popular concealed carry guns today. The 938 is also a superior product in an incredibly small, versatile form factor.

Order yours today!
BlackArchHolsters.com/Protos

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
Yes i want one.............................how much , how soon what do you need from me . Right hand side ..

1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i want one.............................how much , how soon what do you need from me . Right hand side ..
Thanks for always being so supportive of us welder. The link in the first post of the thread will take you to our store. Tell us it's you in the comments on your order and we'll hook you up with some extra swag for always having nice things to say about us!

To actually answer your questions though, it starts at $74.95, and will ship in 3-5 business days.

Love the buckethead picture btw!

-Brian

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Is this tuckable?

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
Thanks for always being so supportive of us welder. The link in the first post of the thread will take you to our store. Tell us it's you in the comments on your order and we'll hook you up with some extra swag for always having nice things to say about us!

To actually answer your questions though, it starts at $74.95, and will ship in 3-5 business days.

Love the buckethead picture btw!

-Brian
This weekend I will order one once I get to sit down for a little longer , Thank You . Dave

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
I just ordered mine last night, and I can't wait to get it. I didn't realize that the P938 version is brand new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts