Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From todays NRA-ILA email .........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The California Assembly will consider Assembly Bill 352 and Assembly Bill 996 at any time. AB 352 expands the definition of "unsafe handguns" to include semi-automatic pistols that are not designed and equipped with an array of microscopic characters which identify the make, model, and serial number of the pistol by imprinting the character on each cartridge case when the firearm is discharged. This legislation could essentially ban all semi-automatic pistols commonly used by California gun owners.

Read More: http://www.nraila.org/CurrentLegislation/Read.aspx?ID=1596
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This has about as much usefullness as MD's game wasting $millions on ''Ballistic Fingerprinting''. Be good eh - when you pick up someone else's cases to reload - should confuse the heck outa ''forensics''.

Oh my - the attempts at lunacy are incredible. As ever - CONTROL - I mean WTF else can you call it.? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Banned
693 Posts
Just like all of the fun things I do, the government wants into the act.

I like a lot of things. One of my favorite hobbies already leaves a precise and singular DNA profile everytime it is fired.

And I used to fire it four or five times per day. Now, it's pretty much on the weekends.

·
Registered
615 Posts
It just goes to show how the anti-gunners are using a myriad of tactics to whittle away at our constitutional right....they've tried the frontal assault and couldn't win...so they start dissecting the issue into miniscule elements that they'll attack one at a time until they're successful....this way, they'll reach their goal. :frown:

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
That's why we call em "GRANOLAS" <fruits and nuts> LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts