Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend sent me a picture of a house with a sign in the yard that read:

My NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR wants to BAN GUNS!
Their house is NOT ARMED!
OUT of RESPECT for their opinion I promise NOT to use MY GUNS to PROTECT THEM.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Yeah it has been going around for awhile now, still funny and to the point!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
This was posted last week...my neighbor actually was one of my 2 references required to get my CHL... Can’t use that sign at my house.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Just saw this posted over at OpenCarry.org yesterday.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Also known as the "wait until I leave the house and come and steal all my guns" sign.

/just sayin'

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
That probably wont be nearly as funny if their home is invaded and they are murdered.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Funny, from a humor perspective, but mega uncool if anybody ever did that for real. The picture is an obvious photochop, I don't think any serious gun owner would ever do that.
Funny though....

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Yeah, no point in encouraging crime in the neighborhood not to mention making your home a target.

Joker1

·
Registered
806 Posts
From a legal viewpoint, this has got to be a lawsuit in waiting. I agree that the sign looks photoshopped, but SOMEONE is just dumb enough to do something like that. One burglary or violent home invasion later...

The sensible thing is to "Agree to disagree" and simply mind your own darn business.

Or I could just be crazy...

·
Registered
261 Posts
I imagine that the neighbor NOW wants to shoot him!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
It is funny but lets BG's know you have a gun and they might come by to rob you. I'll stick with my ADT alarm sign.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Signs

This one was outside of a sign shop in Kissimmee, Fl, a "couwboy" town then:

"All threspassers will be shot at.
Those missed will be turned over to the Sheriff"

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
I would put up one of those signs, with my neighbors full consent.......

But in rural Missouri the local game warden would probably consider it "hunting over bait".

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Speaking of signs. I once moved in an apartment with a sliding glass door that had a sticker that read in small print "If you can read this, you are about to be shot ".

If anyone knows were I can get one of this stickers, please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
460 Posts
LOL, that is so funny. Reminds me of my sister who said all guns should be banned. A few months later she asked if she could borrow one of me guns. Funny.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Speaking of signs. I once moved in an apartment with a sliding glass door that had a sticker that read in small print "If you can read this, you are about to be shot ".

If anyone knows were I can get one of this stickers, please let me know. Thanks
Close

1 - 19 of 19 Posts