Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the dinkiest little bitty and biggest honkin' guns you CCW with any sort of frequency? Maybe not all the time, but you like to carry them sometimes?

Here's mine. Quick and dirty fuzzy picture.

Smith and Wesson 642-2 and 629-4. Tolerate the former for convenience and love the latter more and more. Don't CCW the 629 too often but have done it before. I do carry the 642 a lot.

Okay, now top me.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Well right now its a 38 Cobra and a full size 1911 or Hk but now that i got that snazzy holster from smith for the 500 welll

·
Registered
940 Posts
Well, for stuff and giggles, we made me a shoulder holster for the Beretta top-break revolver with the 6.5" barrel. I've carried it a couple times as a BUG. ;)

Biggest I carry semi-regularly is the Carbon 15 pistol in a shoulder rig, mostly to prove a point to folks. I always carry something else as the draw is blisteringly slow compared to anything else.

Smallest is my Sig 226.

·
Registered
271 Posts
My full time is either Glock 21 or 22, IWB.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
I carry one of my 1911's all the time but am considering a Kahr in either .40 or .45 when I have enough in my stash....

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
My 226 is effectively a full size and you all know the pic but - that is biggest I think. I did tho for several months before switching to SP carry the M28 which is quite ''chunky''!

The R9 is pocket/ankle and usually just periodical BUG tho if need be a primary. The NAA is just a ''slip-it-in-the-pocket'' mini BUG which goes along with me quite often - can't get too much smaller than that :smile:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Largest I usually carry Sig P245, smallest I usually carry Kahr MK9, smallest I have ever carried High Standad 22 Mag Derringer, largest I have ever carried 1911.

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
NAA .22 to a Ruger Vaquero .44 mag. w/ 7 1/2 " barrel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts