Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using these holsters? Got one on order...a Cuda...How do these holsters compare to others in the OWB category? Thanks Robbie

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like it...I really like that fishscale pattern... I was just happy to find a holster already made for my lil 1903... DId I say I really like that fishscale pattern??

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Great Holster!!!
I ordered one for my S&W 686+, called and explained my shape issues and the problems I've had finding one with enough cant.
They came through with a great holster, can be worn OWB or IWB with the optional belt straps, and threw in a 7 round speed strip and a leather belt case for in, in 2 weeks.
Now that's service. I highly recommend them:smile:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called and talked to Rob last night and he seemed like a really nice guy... I hope this holster gets to the house before I do...traveling for work ths week...how long did it take to get yours??

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
He has a golden reputation on some other forums, including one where leatherwork has to be really, really good to impress folks.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have a half dozen holsters from Rob at Simply Rugged and can attest that he builds a quality, no nonsense, holster that lives up to its name. I particularly like this one
which is a Silver Dollar Loaded. This one contains a 3" S & W Mod 60.

I recommend Simply Rugged without reservation.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Will do...what other forums is he on??? Would like to see other examples of his work...thanks Robbie
http://singleactions (dot) proboards (dot) com/index.cgi

Not so sure it is kosher to post direct links to another forum, so replace the parentheses and "dots" with periods, and there you are. Rob Leahy is a member there. His work is also mentioned frequently on the forum that is accessed from Leverguns.com, and Rob may be a member there, too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have one, a cuda for my xd45 with the inside out straps one of the most comfortable holsters i have used.not to mention very well built!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts