Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really looking for a single clip IWB holster. I will start by saying I want something that is easy to put on and off multiple times a day. I will get a N82 professional for long periods of carrying. Sorry I forgot to mention this is for an XDS. I have been looking at Fist, Wright Leather, John Jackson, and Don Hume. Is there an advantage of one over the other?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I can't speak for any of the candidates that you have already mentioned, but I have a Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra, and so far I like it.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
aguieusgear.com

I have one of these for my XDS and Glock 19 Gen 4. Each of them were $40 Single Clip IWB All Kydex.

I also have a Comp-Tac Minotaur with a body for the XDS. This was $90 Double Clip IWB. Leather Holster, Kydex body.

I find myself using the AG holsters more often due to them being much easier to slap on.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
I think the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB Holster is just about as good as it gets for what you're describing. It's a kydex shell with a bonded leather lining. The rig is very very comfortable with both good retention and a quiet draw. It's also a lot easier on the finish of your gun that a straight kydex holster. The single clip option makes it extremely easy to don and doff while still holding the rig rock solid. I don't know a thing about the XDS but I see it's on the list of models they build for. When it comes to the IWB the larger the gun the more stable but even my Beretta Nano is rock-solid in the Garrett IWB.

I like them enough that I have my 4th one on the way right now! If Ron can't build a holster for a given gun I probably won't carry that gun.

Reactions: Rockymonster

·
Registered
401 Posts
Bear Creek Holsters.
Top notch guy. Top Notch quality.
I wear this one quite a bit.
He can make it tuckable if you want, and will do any "cant" you prefer.
This one is horsehide. Thin and comfy with just the right stiffness.
IMG_0211.jpg

Click for large image, click again for Super-Size

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Take a look at the High Noon Line of IWB holsters.

Inside The Waistband

I carry my Glock 19 and 23 in either a High Noon Public Secret holster........

photo.jpg Image 4.jpg
click image to enlarge.....

....or if I want to go tuck able I use the Alter Ego holster.....

Image 4.jpg Image 5.jpg Image 6.jpg
click image to enlarge.....

Quality leather construction, heavy duty belt clip, slide guard, sight track, tension screw and one hand re-holstering.

Regards,

FlaRon :urla9ub:

·
Registered
821 Posts
High Noon Bare Asset IWB holster OR a Galco Stow-N-Go IWB. Both in leather w/single clip. Both around $30. Can't go wrong.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bear Creek Holsters.
Top notch guy. Top Notch quality.
I wear this one quite a bit.
He can make it tuckable if you want, and will do any "cant" you prefer.
This one is horsehide. Thin and comfy with just the right stiffness.
View attachment 75078

Click for large image, click again for Super-Size
These look like awesome holsters but the lead time is 16-20 weeks. Are they worth it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts