Defensive Carry banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raw Story: Capitol Police recommends disciplinary action against six officers for Jan. 6 misconduct.

And one case still under investigation.

·
Registered
13,203 Posts
If any of these six had shot innocent protesters, they would not be getting disciplined now. I'm serious. The powers that be would be exonerating them because to do otherwise would mess up the narrative.

·
Registered
13,203 Posts
Trust me, to be disciplined by the federal gov, you don't have to do anything wrong. You just need to be someones target.
I had federal civil servants working for me when I was in the Navy. I had to discipline one once. "Discipline" can mean next to nothing. A letter in the their personnel file, period, having no consequences at all for their future employment or salary.

·
Registered
15,736 Posts
I had federal civil servants working for me when I was in the Navy. I had to discipline one once. "Discipline" can mean next to nothing. A letter in the their personnel file, period, having no consequences at all for their future employment or salary.
you mean contractors?

·
Premium Member
5,723 Posts
It's difficult to keep the actors in line when you're trying to produce a crisis.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Roughly translated “these officers did not get on board with the narrative”.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Improper decimation of information.
Yup these are the guys who refused to lie.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts