Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
How well does it feed ammo? I haven't heard the best results about detachable magazines on an SKS.
These are facotry guns made to take AK mags not modded or tapco mags

Rarer guns the M and D models ..Made in china to take ak mags not drums unless you mod the stock

I like mine wont work with USA made mags (tapco etc etc) but china mags work great

It works pretty darn good what little I have used of it

The M gun he has is post 1989 ban guns the D gun is a pre 1989 that has a Bayonet on it and a longer SKS style barrel in 20inc verus 16 for most of the SKS M and para rifles

Only part of caution is some USA companies started doing AK mag mods some very good others ..Eh

Oh and OP nice gun

Reactions: BigJon10125

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
How well does it feed ammo? I haven't heard the best results about detachable magazines on an SKS.
You heard wrong. Works fine no issues. But this takes AK mags. This isn't just a plain sks that takes those crappy tapco and other assorted detachable mags.

I have an ak to if people are curious about why I bought these ak mag sks's and am building a 7.62x39 ar. It's called caliber consolidation.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Rarer guns the M and D models ..Made in china to take ak mags not drums unless you mod the stock

I like mine wont work with USA made mags (tapco etc etc) but china mags work great

The M gun he has is post 1989 ban guns the D gun is a pre 1989 that has a Bayonet on it and a longer SKS style barrel in 20inc verus 16 for most of the SKS M and para rifles

Only part of caution is some USA companies started doing AK mag mods some very good others ..Eh

Oh and OP nice gun
Yup m is a 92 model the sporter I have is a 93 model

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Oh and OP nice gun
Navy arms and Midwest ordnance did the best ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts