1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Cant get it to open for me but i did hear something about a kid setting a record with a auto shooting 12 i think hand trown claypigons before they hit the ground

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Won't open?? Darn it - should work Bud. Try a right click and ''save as'' then view it at your leisure.

This guy is I'd guess twenties or even young thirties and by looks of things - well supported by Winchester. Free ammo - yummee!

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
yep that bes the guy still think tom knapp is beeter love watching him shoot and hit the hulls coming out of the shotgun .... i mean what speed to shot a round then eject it and shoot the hull while its in the air

·
Registered
822 Posts
Taint nothing. I can do better, just ask me :D

Now that's a job, you just go out and shoot all day. Some people get all the good jobs :(.

Wayne

·
Super Moderator
22,291 Posts
Yowza! I think he'd give Knapp a run for his money.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I read about that guy somewhere recently, maybe Shooting Times or American Rifleman. He broke Tom Knapp's record of 11 hand thrown clays.

And he is sponsored by Winchester.

·
Registered
950 Posts
C lays don't shoot back....I loved it when Bruce Lee made a similar statement. :wink: Oh, but seriously that was nice. Thanks 95....

·
Administrator
144,204 Posts
Very nice enjoyable Video...Of Course....I had to watch it about 16 times...I love watching talented shooters ply their craft.
Thank You Chris for posting yet another winning thread.
Jolly Good Show! :king:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts