Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slick Willy & Crazy Uncle Joe agree "you are much better off with a shotgun" Video

This, my friends, is desperation at its finest! Watch the Video at the link. This is also a pathetic plea from a former US President. Sad. Sad. Pathetic and very much so.

I'll keep my shotguns and my Assualt Rifles (ARs) - note I did not use the made up terror term of 'Assualt Weapons'. You can keep your pandering and why don't you spend more time explaining the murder rates in Democratically controlled areas like Chicago, Philly, Detroit, Tacoma......................

Bill Clinton: ?You?re way better off with a shotgun than an assault weapon. Trust me.? « Hot Air

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Just more proof that Liberals don't need facts, just words. Slick Williey had a lot of words but not much facts.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
If y'all will tune out the squelch you may be able to hear slick Willie say. . .I did not have relations with that young woman. Yeah right.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
A "cold stove." He's speaking of the pre-existing right the People retained for themselves to remain armed, the constitutionally-protected right. He's speaking like a liberty-hater, a power-hungry windbag of the Mob who cares nothing for the true meaning of words. Such as, "... shall not be infringed."

I wonder if he still smokes cigars, likes blue dresses, inhales. He's still married. I suppose anything's possible.

For my money, he can take that willie and crank the stove to "High."

·
Super Moderator
50,611 Posts
He doesn't seem so slick any more...just another liberal bag of wind.:hand1:

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
He doesn't seem so slick any more...just another liberal bag of wind.:hand1:
His blathering is on the right website: Hotair.com. Shoulda been Willie's web site. I wonder if he sold the domain name .... Hm.

·
Super Moderator
18,515 Posts
News flash for slick willie and shotgun joe not everyone lives in or has a desire to live in a city. There are some threats we ******** out here in the sticks have no desire to allow to get within shotgun range.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Well, he's right about one thing, intensity trumps luke warm majorities.
The lesson for us on that score is an important one: that "luke warm" can turn to boiling in a flash, if managed right by the liberty-hating, power-mongering spinners out there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts