Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, over the last few days when I log in I get forwarded from the main front page to http://www.combatcarry.com/profile.php. If I delete the /profile.php and try again it works fine. It isn't the worst thing in the world, but I would like to see if it something I can fix, or if it has to do with my login profile.

Happens at each of the 3 computers I use. (2 at home 1 at work)

Thanks for any direction.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just tried clearing the cache and cookies out of my PC and tried to access the site again. Works good on one of the home ones, other two still out.

I am glad it doesn't seem to be an isolated trouble.

Thanks for keeping me a bit sane!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've had the same sort of trouble past couple of days.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
I haven't noticed that particular problem but have been getting some error messages generated that indicate something is going on that could be with the host. I will run a full maintenance on the database late tonight (the forum will be down for a short time) and if that doesn't clear up the problem, I will call the host and see if they are doing something I have not been informaed about or if they can look into it....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Same trouble at ever computer I've used. Two homes and one at college campus.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Haven't had that but yesterday after getting home and on the site - found odd errors using the quick reply.

Seems OK today.

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
Bumper said:
I haven't noticed that particular problem but have been getting some error messages generated that indicate something is going on that could be with the host. I will run a full maintenance on the database late tonight (the forum will be down for a short time) and if that doesn't clear up the problem, I will call the host and see if they are doing something I have not been informaed about or if they can look into it....
Since we're on the subject of weird forum behavior, On both my home machine and the laptop I use at work (both Macs) I've been getting a strange behavior since about last weekend.

When I go to the site using the bookmark I've used for a long time I see the page come up, then within a couple seconds it changes to a "page not found" page. If I go back and use the bookmark a second time all is well! Haven't been able to figure it out yet.

·
Registered
262 Posts
kastiron said:
Hi, over the last few days when I log in I get forwarded from the main front page to http://www.combatcarry.com/profile.php. If I delete the /profile.php and try again it works fine. It isn't the worst thing in the world, but I would like to see if it something I can fix, or if it has to do with my login profile.

Me Too!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
kastiron said:

Me too. Still happening today the 6th.

Not all the time, but it does still happen.

I just delete the part after .com and it goes right on along.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.