Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use Safari a lot and I find that regardless of which of the 3 browsers I use, I find that the dreaded "Pinwheel of Death" strikes many times here at DC.
Any ideas of what is going on to cause this? Is it a bandwidth or services issue? It happens regardless of what browser I use (Safari, Firefox or Google Crome)

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
I use Safari a lot and I find that regardless of which of the 3 browsers I use, I find that the dreaded "Pinwheel of Death" strikes many times here at DC.
Any ideas of what is going on to cause this? Is it a bandwidth or services issue? It happens regardless of what browser I use (Safari, Firefox or Google Crome)
:hand5:

I feel your pain :blink:

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Someone over on the HK forum said it may because of data mining. He suggested running AdBlocker, or AdBlockerPlus, depending on your browser.

·
Super Moderator
19,384 Posts
Sounds like a local problem. Log out, clear your cache, clear your cookies, and log in again. I'm using Firefox and have no problems whatsoever,

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Sounds like a local problem. Log out, clear your cache, clear your cookies, and log in again. I'm using Firefox and have no problems whatsoever,
Apple, PC, or Linux?

My Apple hangs DC page load intermittently independent of browser.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does it happen with any other gun related site? If so, I would stop using your ISP's dns servers and use the google dns servers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts