Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking over the forums a bit, trying to decide if this is a friendly place for a bunch of folks to swap some idea's and knowledge or a hangout for some political extremists.
I have run across a couple Sig's that seem to have some strong political animosities, they were old but I would like to be in a group that can check their politics at the door.
please reply to let Me know if I am in the right group here.
Thank You...

·
Super Moderator
13,056 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome from Washington State.

Forum Rule #9:
9. We have learned from bitter experience that discussions of certain subjects (politics, religion, abortion, sexual orientation, etc) often degenerate quickly. For this reason, we prohibit these subjects in our discussions. We also discourage "caliber wars" and the virtues of "open carry" topic; strongly encouraging you to take these discussions to other forums where these topics are the focus.
is enforced here. There are some political comments in signatures and avatars, but, unless it is directly related to the Second Amendment, politics is not discussed here.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
You wont find a better forum on the net. Welcome from Utah. :wave:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
:wave: Hi and welcome from Fort Worth TX! I think you'll like it here.

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Welcome from Florida. The mods actually do a very good job here.

Now...who did you say you voted for:rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. I don't think you'll find a friendlier, more family oriented and less politically motivated forum around. However we are VERY pro 2A here.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:

This is the best site on the net, and we're not above letting our hair down once in awhile either.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Welcome from New York :bier:

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I would like to be in a group that can check their politics at the door.
please reply to let Me know if I am in the right group here.
Thank You...
To answer your question... Reread the rules especially #9, they are enforced, just ask around! :image035:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.