1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Nice! I've never tried one like that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why? In military I wouldn't use a lanyard . Even as a MP . Just something to get tangled up with . I want nothing attached to my handgun
Guess that depends. If you're in the field, yeah.
Garrison, No.
I recall some units having to search for guns that had been "misplaced" by some higher ranking personnel who should have known better

·
8,501 Posts
I was sitting here trying to figure out what a lanyard was for. Then I realized that it attaches your gun to you belt. No thank you.

Now I think the little thing the OP made is cool and would have lots of utility for things like hauling a kayak or the like. I don't want it on my gun though.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I was sitting here trying to figure out what a lanyard was for. Then I realized that it attaches your gun to you belt. No thank you.

Now I think the little thing the OP made is cool and would have lots of utility for things like hauling a kayak or the like. I don't want it on my gun though.
What about for your keys or a camera or a bottle of water or maybe your swiss army knife?

·
Super Moderator
16,786 Posts
Only lanyard on a knife I have used was the parachute knife issued by the USAF, still have a couple.

ParachuteKnife.JPG

Reactions: Wasp
1 - 10 of 10 Posts