Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
i dont need to spend 22grand on a optic, id rather buy a machine gun.

·
Premium Member
8,833 Posts
I could see it for military/police applications in specialized roles. But for me, it would take the sport out of the sport.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
These are right up DOD's alley............. Cost wise that is.......

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
Great for military and law enforcement, but not really for the 'average' person. I don't really need a weapon that can take someone out at 1,000 yards. Cool technology, but I'll stick with my EDC, and rifle's for home defense.

·
Super Moderator
18,515 Posts
But does it interface with your IPad, IPod or IPhone?? Me, I will just stick with an M-1911, AR-15 or M-1 Garand, they may be 100+ years old technology but they have reliably been protecting peoples lives and there is no need to carry extra batteries or worry if the ones in use have sufficient charge.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Apparently we can make the gun smarter but haven't had much success with the shooter. Yah this is a dig at our educational system. If the mind is the most dangerous weapon why teach it to rely on all these high tech crutches? Don't get me wrong I think its cool stuff but primative can kill you just as dead as high tech. Take the weapon away and who is more dangerous: the man who trained his mind to kill with that weapon or the man who has trained his mind to kill period?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts