Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local seller is trying to smash me unto the rocks tempting me with this 19-4.
Last of the pinned and recessed model 19's comes with box, original grips and those nice Holly wood grips, guys asking $800. What say you revolver aficionados???

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Eight bills? It would already be in my sweaty little hands!

You DO know you asked the wrong crowd, right? We're probably the worst enablers you could find.
Then maybe that was your plan all along. Devious Rabbit. Well played!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking I will get it my justification being like land they ain't making any more of these old ones. Course right now I'm about to get hit by this baby hurricane 🌀 so it will have to wait until Tuesday or so.

·
Premium Member
4,505 Posts
I’d pull the trigger on it. Pun intended.

Who could resist that wonderful revolver. Not me.

·
Registered
34,532 Posts
Meh...

But that's just what I do.

Reactions: Rabbit212

·
Super Moderator
16,349 Posts
Around here that would be the average asking price just for the revolver but with the original box and the accessories that is a very good deal. I would grab that in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Yeah, 8 bills is going price for 19-3 or -4 around here too. What I paid for mine.

D8012EC6-A929-4BB2-ACDC-3E87FAE7E92A.jpeg

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Well I guess I can't go against the will of the people. I'll message the guy and ask to hold it for me until this hurricane 🌀 passes.
Send me his name and number and I’ll call for you. 🙂

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I never shot a more accurate wheelgun , using my hand loaded wadcutters ...than my S&W 19-4.
So I would be justifiably tempted to get another . Yep I would cave in at 8 .

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I messaged the guy that I would take it but we been having hurricane here the last 18 hours so no reply back yet.
I swear I haven’t talked to him!

·
Premium Member
7,450 Posts
Looks to be in good shape, but make sure you know how to do a revolver check out (google "revolver check out"). Also, the 19-4 has the flat-bottomed forcing cone, so be sure to check that out. Chances are it's fine, but they did have a tendency to crack over time from shooting a lot of .357's. So bring a magnifying glass!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts