Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I'm not a Smith guy by any means, but I'd be sorely tempted if I had the money laying around.
That's way too much to pay for that gun but............hell, I'd be a buyer.
Those type of Smith’s are valuable as works of industrial art, shooting notwithstanding.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
That looks really, really nice. I don't shoot revolvers much any more, but that would be hard to pass up. So--did it happen???

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That looks really, really nice. I don't shoot revolvers much any more, but that would be hard to pass up. So--did it happen???
Should be in my hands Saturday afternoon. Been occupied cleaning up after the hurricane but we will be meeting up Saturday.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Sweet. You’re gonna love it.

·
Super Moderator
18,325 Posts
If you got it in that external condition for that price then you got a "deal" as the 2 1/2-inch barrel is less common and is considered to be highly desirable and worth a premium market value.

2 1/2-inch Smith & Wesson K-Frame Magnums happen to be the very best compact concealable .357 Magnum revolvers on the planet.

Personal opinion there.

·
Premium Member
4,134 Posts
Been without a revolver for some time now so was thinking it was time to remedy that situation.
SHAME ON YOU, "silly rabbit"! 😉

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
If you got it in that external condition for that price then you got a "deal" as the 2 1/2-inch barrel is less common and is considered to be highly desirable and worth a premium market value.

2 1/2-inch Smith & Wesson K-Frame Magnums happen to be the very best compact concealable .357 Magnum revolvers on the planet.

Personal opinion there.
Ah, good point! A K-frame 2.5" does indeed fetch a premium. And the adjustable sights on a Model 19 imparts a "I mean business" aesthetic!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I saw where someone said 2 1/2" S & W K Frame 357 magnum revolvers are the very best concealable guns on the planet. Are we sure about that? The Kimber K6S stainless 357 magnum would have to be a close second or maybe even better. Very smooth trigger and a 6th shot available makes it a winner for me. Presently it is my every day carry with no regrets. Just my 2 cents. Grace6man

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I saw where someone said 2 1/2" S & W K Frame 357 magnum revolvers are the very best concealable guns on the planet. Are we sure about that? The Kimber K6S stainless 357 magnum would have to be a close second or maybe even better. Very smooth trigger and a 6th shot available makes it a winner for me. Presently it is my every day carry with no regrets. Just my 2 cents. Grace6man

Smith K-frames have great triggers and a 6th shot and they had them Long before the Kimber was ever conceived.;)

·
Super Moderator
18,325 Posts
Having handled the Kimber on a few occasions, for my .357 Magnum purposes I'm quite sure about that ... for me.

Different (trigger) strokes for different folks though.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
And we want a range report. Soon!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Its soooooo shiny the light reflects and makes it look like it has wear but it's just sparkling.

Reactions: Sister
21 - 40 of 42 Posts