Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally found a poly pistol small enough for my hands. I am considering buying a S&W M/P .40c. I have not seen any poor reviews on this gun so far.

What is the direction of the shell ejection? Right, over the head etc.
I have long arms and really don't care for the taste of brass.

Thanks for the info.

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws carry guns!"

·
Registered
726 Posts
I have a M&P 40c. It is a fine pistol. Accurate, reliable, easy to carry and conceal. Shell ejection is to the right. I've never been hit in the head.

I think you'd be happy with it. I usually carry a HK USP 40c, but am very comfortable substituting the M&P. I have every confidence in both.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
The 40c is my EDC, a fine reliable carry weapon that conceals well. Brass ejects out to the right, never been hit with cases.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I have bought my daughter a 9c and myself a 45c both are good pistols,and never tasted brass from them

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have an M&P, 40 it is a great gun. I think you would find it a suitable weapon. I’ve fired about 1500 rounds though it and no hiccups. O and my 40 is accurate I hope yours is too.

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
My 40c is my primary pistol. Shoots great with very low recoil and no brass in the face.

Very good choice so buy one.

·
Registered
900 Posts
You will love your M&P.

I loved mine so much, that I bought four more to compliment the first. :image035:

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 40c is very accurate. I have large hands and the gun fits my hand perfect. Good magazine cap, 10+1 for a sub compact in 40 cal. Fits in alot of my Glock 26 holsters. Used for BUG and off duty weapon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts