Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A sharpshooter killed a top ISIS executioner and three other jihadists with a single bullet from nearly a mile away -- just seconds before the fiend was set to burn 12 hostages alive with a flamethrower, according to a new report.

Sniper takes out ISIS executioner from a mile away | Fox News

TOO BAD>:image035:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Oh boy the comments on that are great

"His health plan was canceled after they discovered he is a "smoker,""

HA!!!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Incendiary rounds... Gotta love em! Or maybe the sniper spared no expense... HE round? You dirty boy you. Haha

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Doncha luv a happy ending?

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
I say buy that soldier a black & tan...maybe two.....and for goodness sake don't forget his spotter....:congrats:

Reactions: Rhinoman

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Unofficial reported conversation between the sniper and spotter:

"I wonder if it works like in the 007 movies?"

"Would you look at that. It does work like the 007 movies!"

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
ironically, that executioner died by the same flame he liked to execute his prisoners with. ahahahahaha!
and even with a .50 a shot like that at 1 mile is pretty impressive. He must have been channeling Carlos Hathcock!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Probably won't get one particularly because this was a British soldier. However, had it been one of ours, he would probably have him sent to Levinworth.
Really? What planet do you people live on anyway?

From his ordering for the shooting of the Somali pirates back in April of '09 to his increasing of the use of drones for extrajudicial targetted killing of terror suspects by an order of magnitude over the levels that Bush killed them he's given no sign at all that he has any problems with US troops killing jihadi's..

In fact internationally some of the far left are calling Obama a war criminal for his policies.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Really? What planet do you people live on anyway?

From his ordering for the shooting of the Somali pirates back in April of '09 to his increasing of the use of drones for extrajudicial targetted killing of terror suspects by an order of magnitude over the levels that Bush killed them he's given no sign at all that he has any problems with US troops killing jihadi's..

In fact internationally some of the far left are calling Obama a war criminal for his policies.

I won't get into an argument over that in this forum as it is not a political forum, however, I bet there are plenty of our military guys out there that will argue this with you.

·
Registered
712 Posts
ironically, that executioner died by the same flame he liked to execute his prisoners with. ahahahahaha!
and even with a .50 a shot like that at 1 mile is pretty impressive. He must have been channeling Carlos Hathcock!
White Feather strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Good shooting!

That's worth at least a merit badge.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts