Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
33,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A sharpshooter killed a top ISIS executioner and three other jihadists with a single bullet from nearly a mile away -- just seconds before the fiend was set to burn 12 hostages alive with a flamethrower, according to a new report.

Sniper takes out ISIS executioner from a mile away | Fox News

TOO BAD>:image035:

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Doncha luv a happy ending?

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
I say buy that soldier a black & tan...maybe two.....and for goodness sake don't forget his spotter....:congrats:

Reactions: Rhinoman

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Probably won't get one particularly because this was a British soldier. However, had it been one of ours, he would probably have him sent to Levinworth.
Really? What planet do you people live on anyway?

From his ordering for the shooting of the Somali pirates back in April of '09 to his increasing of the use of drones for extrajudicial targetted killing of terror suspects by an order of magnitude over the levels that Bush killed them he's given no sign at all that he has any problems with US troops killing jihadi's..

In fact internationally some of the far left are calling Obama a war criminal for his policies.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Really? What planet do you people live on anyway?

From his ordering for the shooting of the Somali pirates back in April of '09 to his increasing of the use of drones for extrajudicial targetted killing of terror suspects by an order of magnitude over the levels that Bush killed them he's given no sign at all that he has any problems with US troops killing jihadi's..

In fact internationally some of the far left are calling Obama a war criminal for his policies.

I won't get into an argument over that in this forum as it is not a political forum, however, I bet there are plenty of our military guys out there that will argue this with you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.