Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the link to the e-mails...people reporting their neighbors, employers and places of business.
They don't all show up but most of them do. I only read a few random pages because the document is over 800 pages long, each entry comes with the e-mail header identifying the sender. What a bunch of smug busybodies in this country.

(It's a "read" document, you don't have to download it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gpeugjvtixpy888/RequestedEmails (1).pdf?dl=0

Here's a sample:

"Hi there,Apparently there was a small wedding tonight (Sunday night) with at least 30-40 people at C.Oliver Coffee and Flower Bar in Maplewood, MO. Many people saw the gathering and saw people hugging, etc. There are negative reviews on the business's Facebook page due to the irresponsible nature of the event. I am personally very upset that this occurred so close to my home (also in Maplewood). I have included a screenshot of a comment made by one of the owners. The comment was on their public Facebook page for a while and was later deleted." Thank you, Kate Nevins636-675-8171

"Nova marketing in Maryland Heights is still open. They are a non-essential business. They ship and receive advertising things. My partner works there and we are both high risk."

"Hi,I am sending this in regards to a business not complying with the law set because of Covid-19.This business is not considered an essential business as set by your guidelines. The employees are capable of working from home, but their employer won’t allow it as he thinks there is nothing serious to worrying about during this time. I fear for these employee’s and their families safeties.I would like to remain anonymous as I personally know employees of the company and wouldn’t want them to receive any backlash.Haberstroh Insurance Agency3324 Hollenberg drive Bridgeton MO 63044314-279-7330Hours of operation 9 AM - 6 PM Thank you for your time"

"To whom it may concern,I am employed by Fazio's Bakery(314) 645-62391717 Sublette AveSt Louis, MO 63110This is a commercial bakery that supplies bread and baked goods for restaurants who are currently closed and cancelling orders.I am a full-time worker who only got 20 hours last week.This week may be even less. The owners demand we show up for work on time or they punish us by sending us home for one week without pay.Is this type of business considered essential to the community? We certainly are notable to follow the social distancing order of staying six feet apart.If I try to file unemployment for reduced hours, they will find unnecessary projects to stretch the hours rather than pay us unemployment benefits. All the employees atFazio's are being intimidated to comply with this treatment or risk losing their jobs. Ineed advice on what to do.Thank you for your time.David Jones Call or text message(314) 409-4984".

"Company in Violation: Church's chicken Employee: No Company Contact:Company Business Type: Food Nature of Violation: I went to get food today, because its in the city they have safty glass so people can come in no drive thru! There was a least 10 people trying to get food! They are not caring about there customers safty at all. Only employees.With it being so small they should never have that many people at once. I thought they were only having 1 to 2people come in at a time, not at all. When i said something to management she stated that they gotta make they money somehow because they dont have a drive threw! It neeeds to be shut down!! They dont care about there customers, only people money!!!Location of violation: Grand 920 n grand blvd st. Louis mo 63106"

·
Registered
2,220 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
33,985 Posts
Mrs. Spurling next door when I was growing up. She never realized her glasses reflected the sunlight.

·
Registered
8,115 Posts
Wow, I didn't read them all, but the first several were from the St. Louis area. I've spent time in all those places.

We have an even worse system where I live now. We have a neighborhood website on a service called Nextdoor. Usually it has helpful information and stuff or sale. But now people are posting about quarantine violations all the time. The police monitor the site. The Corporal in charge of public relations even posts PSAs on it occasionally. So my neighbors don't just snitch to the cops, they let the whole neighborhood know!

·
Administrator
143,376 Posts
I saw msgt/ret and Rock and Glock posting in the private staff area and there was not nearly enough social word and letter spacing in their posts!

Rock and Glock types ahhh-chooo! and then msgt/ret touched his type face!!

I'm telling Cricket!!!

Neither

One

Was

Double

Spacing!!!

·
Premium Member
7,350 Posts
Looks like two types. Sad Sacks trying to get out of work or servile thralls toeing the government line, waiting for a pat on the head from Big Brother.

There are people in this country, given enough reinforcement and time, that would call you and your family in and to have you lined up against a wall and shot.

Not many by a percentage, but enough that should the government ever fully abandon the Constitution, it will have an ample supply of anonymous eyes.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
We have a neighborhood website on a service called Nextdoor. Usually it has helpful information and stuff or sale. But now people are posting about quarantine violations all the time.
We are a rural community, with well-defined geographic boundaries, so there is usually quite a community spirit and cohesiveness in the area here. There is a community facebook page where everybody gets on and gabs about local stuff, like property crimes, lost dogs, the horses busted through the fence again, and who's daughter is selling girl scout cookies.

Since coronavirus, I had to actually quit being a member of this community FB page. It was disgusting. I had no idea that there were so many karens with the cops on speed dial out here, looking for ways to turn in their neighbors for stupid stuff. My wife stayed a member, but she is equally disgusted.

We were always going to move even more off the beaten track when I retire, but now we are definitely planning to get WAY off the beaten track, and maybe off the grid entirely, when I retire. It's frightening to find out how many of your neighbors who "seem like nice folks" can't be trusted AT ALL... :frown:

·
Registered
273 Posts
And we think this country can't become exactly like Nazi Germany or Russia? We already are in so many ways it is extremely frightening!
I am amazed at how many people are willing to give up their rights in the interest of what they think is safety. I would have never thought we would submit to this level of government control with hardly any protest at all, and in fact many who think it's the right thing for the government to do.

I already knew that mind your own business is considered an old fashioned concept these days but turning in your neighbors to the Gestapo for violating unconstitutional orders? I didn't see that coming.

·
Super Moderator
23,234 Posts
I saw msgt/ret and Rock and Glock posting in the private staff area and there was not nearly enough social word and letter spacing in their posts!

Rock and Glock types ahhh-chooo! and then msgt/ret touched his type face!!

I'm telling Cricket!!!

Neither

One

Was

Double

Spacing!!!

Meet my little friend...

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Looks like two types. Sad Sacks trying to get out of work or servile thralls toeing the government line, waiting for a pat on the head from Big Brother.

There are people in this country, given enough reinforcement and time, that would call you and your family in and to have you lined up against a wall and shot.

Not many by a percentage, but enough that should the government ever fully abandon the Constitution, it will have an ample supply of anonymous eyes.
Gestapo didn't round up those Jews without help.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts