·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Welcome from Alabama,,

Sorry can't help you with a holster

·
Registered
11,671 Posts
Welcome from Delaware! Check out the Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro, can be worn IWB/OWB with several different cants. You get several holsters in one, and it's finely crafted and can be made all your own in the custom shop. Check out their web site, they are a forum sponsor, my Black Ops Pro "Trooper" holster was made for me by Rocky, the owner of Pure Kustom, he's very good to work with.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Welcome from Ohio...good to have you in the house! You'll find plenty of insight about your Kimber holster need.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

You can find sponsors of this site that sell all kinds of firearm-related items including holsters at the lower part of this page. I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for there.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
All I can say is: keep wigglin' that "snook" as you peruse the discussions in the forums. :tongue:

Welcome aboard. :wave:

Lots of good stuff, here. Good folks with a lot of deep experience, as well. Welcome!

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee I am partial to the Yaunki Slide

Reactions: NONAME762

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

Don't own a Kimber, so can't help you with your holster question.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Welcome from Rockport WA. There's plenty of cats here who know holsters for Kimbers.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts