Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you can pick these up in big sizes in the goodwill stores. I want pictures :image035:

WinterHunting.jpg

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Heck, I never hunt snow. In fact, I avoid it whenever possible. Usually with a trip to...Key West. :image035:

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Or you could go with the Sharia version and be totally covered from head to foot.
That would never work Hodad, what your describing is what a Klan member wears - you may get shot. :gah:

Never has seen a white Burka, I saw where they (grown men) were marrying little girls around 8yo (truth) and the girls didn't wear white either. I'll never "get" some people, sick sick sick.

Reactions: ShooterGranny

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heck, I never hunt snow. In fact, I avoid it whenever possible. Usually with a trip to...Key West. :image035:

Friend, you may end up being the bait for which is "hunted" in Key West ~ rumor has it :wink:

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Friend, you may end up being the bait for which is "hunted" in Key West ~ rumor has it :wink:
:eek:t: The older I get, the more fiscally conservative (yet socially liberal) I paradoxically become. I could NOT care less what others prefer for their own partner's plumbing. Yet don't use MY tax dollars to have their plumbing...changed. :biggrin2:

And now, back to our scheduled programming already in progress.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
That would never work Hodad, what your describing is what a Klan member wears - you may get shot. :gah:

Never has seen a white Burka, I saw where they (grown men) were marrying little girls around 8yo (truth) and the girls didn't wear white either. I'll never "get" some people, sick sick sick.
I forgot all about the Klan and me being from Georgia and all.

Yeah eight is a little young.

Even in WV they usually wait until they are around 12 or so, but they have to be related.

·
Registered
672 Posts
That would never work Hodad, what your describing is what a Klan member wears - you may get shot.

I forgot all about the Klan and me being from Georgia and all.

Yeah eight is a little young.

Even in WV they usually wait until they are around 12 or so, but they have to be related.
Bahahaha ah man that's wrong!

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's snow?:image035:
Maybe the Mother-in-law dress would suite the Arizona color blend :wink:

What do y'all hunt in AZ anyway? Lizards? Seriously, all the pic's I see is a desert and it's just a skull of a long been dead critter?!

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I never knew Dennis Rodman was such an innovative, trend-setting...outdoorsman! :blink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts