Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Society sucks, they are removing statues of our relatives and our past fallen soldiers to pander to these snowflakes.

When CWO or I get approached by snowflakes at the HEB wanting money for things like climate change or ymca (aka PP promoters) we tell them....well, I can’t say on here what we tell them but the words climate change comes after another word that isn’t family friendly.

we get the “OMG I can’t believe that they said that” look ~ snowflakes can get use to it!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
For two years in the early 1990's, I was the president of the Athletic Booster Club at my daughters' high school. As such, one of my duties was to MC an awards dinner three times a year. When my term was ending, I gave a rather "nice" little speech at the final awards dinner. Since I was pretty popular with the kids at that high school, they gave me a standing ovation while their parents weren't quite sure if it was okay to applaud. And yes, I was a bit politically incorrect in some of the text of my speech... from a positive PC-incorrect posture. I also mentioned that this was the greatest country on earth and with motivation and drive, you could do anything. I told then not to qualify their citizenship with a hyphen, among other PC-incorrect things. The kids loved it.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
788 Posts
Too many see the humor in this, not the problem.
But the first step in addressing it is bringing it to light. Comedians have been doing that for a long time. Thanks to Dave Chappell and a few others the tide of the PC police muzzling comedians may be turning.

Lets Hope So!

P.S. I do see the problem, and choose to laugh, rather than cry and then PRAY that others will laugh too.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Society sucks, they are removing statues of our relatives and our past fallen soldiers to pander to these snowflakes.

When CWO or I get approached by snowflakes at the HEB wanting money for things like climate change or ymca (aka PP promoters) we tell them....well, I can’t say on here what we tell them but the words climate change comes after another word that isn’t family friendly.

we get the “OMG I can’t believe that they said that” look ~ snowflakes can get use to it!
Enquiring minds Gotta Know, What is the HEB? DR

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
For two years in the early 1990's, I was the president of the Athletic Booster Club at my daughters' high school. As such, one of my duties was to MC an awards dinner three times a year. When my term was ending, I gave a rather "nice" little speech at the final awards dinner. Since I was pretty popular with the kids at that high school, they gave me a standing ovation while their parents weren't quite sure if it was okay to applaud. And yes, I was a bit politically incorrect in some of the text of my speech... from a positive PC-incorrect posture. I also mentioned that this was the greatest country on earth and with motivation and drive, you could do anything. I told then not to qualify their citizenship with a hyphen, among other PC-incorrect things. The kids loved it.
Its most encouraging that the kids liked it!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Had some ladies in the office where I work get worked up because of me coming in from a high humidity day and saying it was "moist outside."

Said, "You can't use that word!

I said, "What word?"

"Moist!!! It has gross connotations about female anatomy!!"

I blank stared them down, and said, "You are NOT stealing any more of my words. It has NOTHING to do with female anatomy. I like my cake moist, I like my brownies MOIST, and it is MOIST OUTSIDE!! File a complaint if you want. I refuse to give in to this PC stupidity,"

Well, at least I haven't been fire.....yet.....

I refuse to give up my lexicon and freedoms one small cut at a time...… :mad:

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
Had some ladies in the office where I work get worked up because of me coming in from a high humidity day and saying it was "moist outside."

I said, "What word?"

I blank stared them down, and said, "You are NOT stealing any more of my words. It has NOTHING to do with female anatomy. I like my cake moist, I like my brownies MOIST, and it is MOIST OUTSIDE!! File a complaint if you want. I refuse to give in to this PC stupidity,"

Doesn't seem gross to me. :biggrin2:

·
Registered
3,258 Posts

I said, "What word?"

You are kidding.... right?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts