Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
HOLY COW.....HOLY COW....was really amazed when he pulled out the shotgun......HOLY COW !!!!

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
We need to find that kid and have him come here and give a seminar.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Looked on THR Peter as you know - but thinking further - quite funniest part is that pump shottie ''appearing'' LOL. :biggrin: Catches everyone!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah, but watch that kid "try" to walk with all of that in there. I laughed my ass off when I had seen the shottie come out.

·
Registered
330 Posts
That's what I was thinking. Theres no way he could move around while carrying that SG in his pants leg. Not to mention that many loose firearms without one falling out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm involved with an Ohio CCW class and as part of a demonstration one of the instructors got up on the stage and removed from his person, two shoulder holsters, two OWB holsters, one IWB holster, one SOB holster and two ankle holsters. He had been wearing them for about 3 hours, I know because I had spoken to him a few times during the 3 hours. The point was he could carry all that stuff and not be noticed. Of course I don't think he would be a big hit at the local airport.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I've done it as a point of reference with a Desert Eagle - just to show you *can* carry it IWB if you work at it. It took a custom-hacked up holster just for it, but as I've shown, if you can conceal that, you can probably hide anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts