Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and it is amazing! It's my first Sig and also my first .45. I took it to the range right afterwards and put about 300 rounds through it. The accuracy was impressive considering I'm used to Glocks and the recoil was very manageable. I'll still probably carry my G19 most of the time but the Sig is an awesome gun and a welcome addition to the collection!:smile: Sig adjusted 1.jpg Sig adjusted 2.jpg

·
Registered
671 Posts
Congrats. The P227 is very high on my "want list."

·
Registered
475 Posts
Looks like the pic link is broken. But a fine gun. I also own the 227. Congrats.

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
I like my 227 sas gen 2 a lot, though it's been found to be too bulky for my carry tastes. Congrats on your new acquisition.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have exact P227. Palmetto State Armory had them in FDE on clearance in 2015 ordered mine on New Years Eve 2015 cost was $718 shipped to my FFL. I couldn't pass it up for $699. I have many Sigs including a 9mm P226 Legion. But the P227 is the pistol i am most accurate with. I love the E2 grips on it. If i could only keep one pistol it would be the P227. Definitely a good score. I have 1500 flawless rounds thru it. No problem at all with my 14 rd mag, it sits on my night stand with the 14 rd mag in it.:wink:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I am a fairly new owner of a Sig P220 in 45. I love it. Congratulations.:35: Welcome to the Sig Sauer cult. Soon every discussion you have about sidearms will just be using three numbers.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I strongly considered the P227 when I bought my P220 carry. I liked the greater capacity of the P227, but was won over by the balance of the "smaller" pistol. Regardless, congrats, that is a nice purchase. If it is anywhere as reliable and accurate as my P220 you will be very happy with it. BTW, if it does't have an SRT, give it consideration. It is an easy install, and I find that it improves SA and DA function.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts