1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,892 Posts
Sounds like it did not work so well. I guess I will have to stick with the ol S&W

·
Registered
750 Posts
If the bad guy is really hiding behind a car I would suggest you leave the area and get to safety not unless you want to explain yourself in a court of law why you shot and injured or killed someone behind a vehicle or they could end up killing you if you insist on a gunfight.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
...he hadda start it...or they wouldn't'a called him the bad guy...it ain't "hide and seek" the OP's talkin' 'bout...

...it's TEXAS...

·
Registered
136 Posts
I was going to say flamethrower, but that thing is pretty cool. Still, I would go with flamethrower over just about anything...unless there was a flame-ball thrower...than that one.

·
Banned
12,069 Posts

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Grenade launcher. Sorry about your car man, casualty of war.:wink:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
if he is hiding I'm probably going to leave lol. And call police, I think at that point if he is hiding he isn't a threat to you and you might not be able to legally explain flanking him or shooting through a car. Having a little more then hiding behind a car would be good, where is the car etc... wouldn't want to hit something other then the bad guy.

But to play along how about a .203?

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Well....there was this guy talking about using Predator Drones here in the U.S....:gah:

Reactions: BugDude

·
Registered
36,869 Posts
If he's hiding behind a car, I'm using my size 10s, one after another.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts