Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This piece of trash just got his life saved.
So glad we are so tough on terrorism. Glad none of the 911 hijackers lived or they would still be in prison getting 3 hots and a cot.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Almost half the nation wants monsters like that on the streets. A sad reality.

The other half has a brain and knows what the best option is for dangerous people.

·
Super Moderator
16,427 Posts
That is an insult to the dead and injured of Boston, tsarnaev should have been terminated immediately after sentencing he has already lived too long.

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
The judges making rulings these days are as responsible as the thugs they turn loose.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Premium Member
4,546 Posts
Yet the Federal "Judge" is reopening the case of General Flynn.

I hope some fellow prisoner will administer the death sentence to Tsarnaev.

·
Registered
34,754 Posts
This only reinforces my opinion that LE and DAs should say absolutely nothing evidence wise except inside the courtroom. If the defense wants to run its mouth in front of a bank of microphones, that's on them. But when all the videos, etc., are released to appease the press, there is no way in hell to form an impartial jury.

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Yes we will.......
13 out of 22 nationwide from Texas last year.
Send him down here Boston, we will gladly take this trash out. If Uncle Sam is scared to do it we will......
And yet it doesn't seem to be an adequate deterrent. But the liberals will fix everything by regulating everything. But, apparently, additional laws don't stop murders either. You can only punish murderers but you'll never stop them no matter how many laws are created or how many things you ban.

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And yet it doesn't seem to be an adequate deterrent. But the liberals will fix everything by regulating everything. But, apparently, additional laws don't stop murders either. You can only punish murderers but you'll never stop them no matter how many laws are created or how many things you ban.
No but you can stop them from killing again by making them room temperature

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
It is with a heavy heart that I say this. The only way to persuade judges to do the right thing in today's world is for them to be the victims of these folks for a while. I expect the survivors might decide a bit differently.

Reactions: Pete63 and OldVet

·
Premium Member
4,546 Posts
Whenever I see that SOB's face, I also see, in my mind's eye, the face of the little 8 year old boy who was standing by the street innocently watching the race. Or that poor guy being wheeled away in the wheelchair with his legs blown off.

He's the face of evil and should have never made it to jail the night the found him hiding in the back of the boat.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I agree, never should have come out of the back of that boat. Now we get to feed him, cloth him and pay all his medical expenses. All for a POS that will never reform or amount to anything other then what he is.

·
Premium Member
4,197 Posts
This piece of trash just got his life saved.
So glad we are so tough on terrorism. Glad none of the 911 hijackers lived or they would still be in prison getting 3 hots and a cot.
Shame he wasn't here, RIGHT! Be a done deal, and down the road! Quick trip to see his mentor! 😈

1 - 15 of 15 Posts