Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And did a little wheeling and dealing with the money. Got a Stevens 320 12 gauge pump with ten OBK, ten OOOBK and ten segmented slugs to start with. Then four UMC 250 packs of 40sw 180 MC at $45 each ($180 for 1000 rounds). Gassed up my car and ate a good plate. Went grocery shopping and filled my food cabinet.

A little pocket money left. A good day indeed. :smile:

·
Registered
9,889 Posts
IMOP not a really good idea ..Come NOV ..Well

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Probably not a bad deal. You got rid of one you didn't really need or use much and got one very well suited for HD. Plus some spending cash!

·
Registered
9,889 Posts
Exactly. No telling what the outcome will be. I won't miss it.
No I mean it could be worth 1k or more or worst case you will be grandfather in ..But hey your money and your choice

·
8,501 Posts
That sounds like a terrible deal to me.

Reactions: 5lima30ret

·
Registered
9,889 Posts
That sounds like a terrible deal to me.

Yep that was a horrible deal ..I mean that shotgun new is what 180 bucks most place ...A s&w is anywhere from 550-800+ on model etc ...

And judging from the 5 round mag it is not USA made either Turkey or Mexico by my guess ..So guess who gets to play the 922r game if you want more ammo ....

If a Rep was in office hey why not bills need paying but looking at the chances of one of the most anti gun people in a long time to get in . I would have just saved up the 150-250 bucks and bought one or even better used 870 rem and keep the s&w just in case .Not even to sell just to have if they do something very silly like make them NFA weapons or such just to be able to have it and have gotten it when it was cheep not when it x3 or more what it should be

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, it's $180. So what? It's got a good rep. Before this I had a Mossberg Maverick 88, $180 too and shoots good.

I had guns come and go, that's the way I am.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
It should do the job!

·
Registered
690 Posts
If you got multiple ARs I got nothing. If it was the only one you have id agree not a good deal. I'm not a panic buyer but I'm not ditching any of my ARs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
I personally would have not made that deal. In the end as long as both parties are happy then that is all that matters.

IMO now is the time to be stocking up on AR's and/or AK's and their accessories, not getting rid of them. I need another AR like I need another hole in my head but I'm going to pick up another one in the next couple weeks. They may be worth their weight in gold in near future!

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
I personally would have not made that deal. In the end as long as both parties are happy then that is all that matters.

IMO now is the time to be stocking up on AR's and/or AK's and their accessories, not getting rid of them. I need another AR like I need another hole in my head but I'm going to pick up another one in the next couple weeks. They may be worth their weight in gold in near future!
Perhaps. But the OP has obliquely mentioned that he's getting on in years and doesn't really foresee using the AR much. The shottie will be a good HD firearm. Granted, a better deal probably could have been struck, especially if one was willing to wait until Clinton wins in Nov.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts