Defensive Carry banner

Some good news in PA.

798 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  OldVet 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Gov. Wolf ( credit where credit is due ) has been handling the Covid19 thing decently doggone well. Measured responses where necessary. PA. residents have been overall voluntarily staying in compliance. The PA. Constitution is quite clear regarding our "inalienable" right to keep & bare arms and legs in defense of ourselves and the State.
I didn't vote for Wolf but, his responses and actions regarding the virus have been thoughtfully and intelligently measured. He is surrounded by a very smart team who he seems to be paying close attention to. I've ( certainly ) disagreed with him on some past unrelated issues but he's handling this pandemic OKAY.....so far.
Time will tell as this thing progresses.

#6 ·
Not to argue, BUT...If Wolfe understands the Constitution of PA. "shall not be questioned"...then why did he use Covid to close the gun shops? He is just another anti-gun scumbag IMO. How you can be elected and ignore a document you swore to uphold is beyond my understanding...Sorry, on this one we disagree. I believe these justices made their voices heard and Wolf went along because he knew he had no leg to stand on.

Reactions: QKShooter
#7 ·
Just FYI - at the time of my post I knew nothing about any gun shop closures but, was just posting regarding his press conferences specifically related to the virus.

Sadly it's been a long time since "shall not be questioned" though usually if any carry issues end up in court and the judge has any constitutional integrity - cases will often be tossed out.

Reactions: viney266
#8 ·
I work part-time at a LGS in PA. We were literally put out of business by our Governor. It's not that I need the money, I was not pleased by that at all. I know we need to be concerned, but telling private citizens that they must close their business by the government really rubs me the wrong way.

I will give credit. It was nice to see Wolf come to his senses and reverse his decision. Perhaps he learned something by it. I can hope.

#10 ·
All power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
-Lord Acton

If one never understood that saying, the current times are a great example.

Reactions: QKShooter
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.