1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
144,226 Posts
I wish that we could clone her and make about 1,000 more exact copies.

·
Registered
42,314 Posts
One president, 100 or so senators, 400 or so representatives, 9 justices . . . yeah, and spares!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've had the pleasure of hearing her in person. Worth effort if she is ever close to you.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Can we get her to debate Holder and Obama.

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Dang. Yet another woman that is way smarter and much more articulate than me. I keep running into them....

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Her best point (out of many) in those clips was that the SCOTUS is a part of the federal government. I have said this here before, but it is refreshing to hear it from another. Because the SCOUTS is part of the federal government, it has a natural desire to extend the scope and reach of the federal government, and by extension, its own power. She is right, the SCOTUS cannot arrogate to the government powers that are not granted by the Constitution and remain Constitutional. This has not kept the SCOTUS from so doing since the days of Marshall. We, the people, have allowed it to happen a tiny bit at a time. Each tiny bit is barely noticed and not deemed worth the effort to fight, but give up enough tiny pieces and you have nothing left at all.

Reactions: Crowman
1 - 10 of 10 Posts