Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of my favorites it seems, are those made by a true "Fine American Craftman (IMHO); Ron Graham, out of Portland, Oregon.
His top quality holsters and fine leather goods are primarily sold and services provided by an equally great guy named Ross at: (I personally stake my reputation that these guys attitudes and type of Customer Care are truly "Second-to-none!" Check out their wares @
www.palehorseholsters.com
Another fine American holster maker is RJ Hedley, from Florida; his holsters are also "Top Notch", his are all made one by one. I'm not certain that he is taking orders right now, but he's well in with non-the-less..!
I promise you won't be disappointed by any of these guys, I'm really impressed beyond expression by all 3 of these above mentioned guys!! Ross & Ron (Pale Horse) continually astounds me with their kind service & follow through!! Rj just plain impresses me any which way..! Keep in mind though; they are about as busy as a "Gun Nut @ a Good Gun Show!", so some items you may have to be patient to receive..! As far as RJ Hedley - He's just a "Damn fine fellow in my book!" & his products are well worth checking out!
www.hedleyholsters.com

Best regards,

(erh)

Best regards to all,

(erh)

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I'm interested in Hedley's holsters. I'll just have to wait for the site to come back up... :frown:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
+1 for RJ. He has made me two pocket holsters and both were top notch. Both are used almost daily for almost 2 years and still look like they are new. I purchased a rear pocket holster for my keltec 380 and use it in the front pocket. I wanted that little extra shielding as I wear dress pants everyday. RJ knew this and produced an awesome holster. bought one for my brother at the same time, needless to say, both of us are very happy.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I agree 100% RJ makes some of the best pocket holsters out there.
Palehorse has some excellent designs also....very very well thought out. Nice stuff....
Shoot well.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
artz - You can always try emailing RHedley:
[email protected]
It's worth a try..!

Tell him Eric (erh) from Savannah, GA. says hello!

(erh)

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
erh said:
Most of my favorites it seems, are those made by a true "Fine American Craftman (IMHO); Ron Graham, out of Portland, Oregon.
His top quality holsters and fine leather goods are primarily sold and services provided by an equally great guy named Ross at: (I personally stake my reputation that these guys attitudes and type of Customer Care are truly "Second-to-none!" Check out their wares @
www.palehorseholsters.com
Another fine American holster maker is RJ Hedley, from Florida; his holsters are also "Top Notch", his are all made one by one. I'm not certain that he is taking orders right now, but he's well in with non-the-less..!
I promise you won't be disappointed by any of these guys, I'm really impressed beyond expression by all 3 of these above mentioned guys!! Ross & Ron (Pale Horse) continually astounds me with their kind service & follow through!! Rj just plain impresses me any which way..! Keep in mind though; they are about as busy as a "Gun Nut @ a Good Gun Show!", so some items you may have to be patient to receive..! As far as RJ Hedley - He's just a "Damn fine fellow in my book!" & his products are well worth checking out!
www.hedleyholsters.com

Best regards,

(erh)

Best regards to all,

(erh)

Thanks for the information and links - A good holster is the only way to go - :hand10:

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
erh said:
artz - You can always try emailing RHedley:
[email protected]
It's worth a try..!

Tell him Eric (erh) from Savannah, GA. says hello!

(erh)
erh, I did and ...I did ! :yup:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
artz said:
erh, I did and ...I did ! :yup:
artz - Glad it worked out..!

As always,

My best to you & yours,

(erh)