Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Now that feller needs a spankin for doing that to a 1911. I am totaly serious here guys

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Dang, a dull chainsaw blade at that.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
david i agree , but at least it wasnt a sig:buttkick:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
ROFLMAO I is innercent , i would never " stur the pot ":argue:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bud White said:
ouch.. tell me you ain't bidding on that Bruce
Na, just doing my usual, searching Gunbroker and dreaming. You defently see a lot of odd stuff listed on there.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Just imagine what whomeaver " Bubba'd " that up might have done to the action LOL

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
I just had to put it here

:blink:

Actually, if you Knew For Sure that it had no other work done on it then you could have the top of the slide FLAT TOPPED & new sights PROPERLY INSTALLED and make a nice gun of it.

I would HATE to see how the other internal work was done if that is how the front sight was installed.:haha:

OH...and I LOVE the Seller Description that just said: AS IS NO RETURNS. haha

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
You just gotta know that isnt all they did to that poor thing lol heck ill bet truth be known the slide is the " good part " after ya look at the frame and ramp job LOL

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder if the slide even went to that gun as it dosn't say lightweight Commander or even commander on it.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Can we say ''butchered'' - yes we can - Bud already did! :wink:

I have seen some less than stellar home jobs on guns but that is seriously in the lead for an award! I would, like others, be very leary about the rest of the gun - like grinding of hammer, disconnect etc - ''just to lighten the trigger, doncha know''!!

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
p95 the hammer , disconnect , ect is the least of it , and easily replaceable wtf did they do to the frame in the name of " accurising " or " throating" is my thoughts , i bet the frame is a mess on both feed ramp and rails , just for starters

·
Registered
988 Posts
This guy is definately from the school of "Nothing you can't fix with a hammer and screwdriver!".

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I think we are in agreement tho RR - it's a ''no touch'' for most anyone here :18:

Hate the unknown!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts