Defensive Carry banner

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to work on their own guns.

2548 Views 30 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Tangle
Looks like someone cut the dovetail for the front sight with a chainsaw file:hand1:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=43433414
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
5,133 Posts
Now that feller needs a spankin for doing that to a 1911. I am totaly serious here guys

· Registered
5,133 Posts
david i agree , but at least it wasnt a sig:buttkick:

· Registered
5,133 Posts
ROFLMAO I is innercent , i would never " stur the pot ":argue:

· Registered
5,133 Posts
Just imagine what whomeaver " Bubba'd " that up might have done to the action LOL

· Administrator
50,359 Posts
I just had to put it here

:blink:

Actually, if you Knew For Sure that it had no other work done on it then you could have the top of the slide FLAT TOPPED & new sights PROPERLY INSTALLED and make a nice gun of it.

I would HATE to see how the other internal work was done if that is how the front sight was installed.:haha:

OH...and I LOVE the Seller Description that just said: AS IS NO RETURNS. haha

· Registered
5,133 Posts
You just gotta know that isnt all they did to that poor thing lol heck ill bet truth be known the slide is the " good part " after ya look at the frame and ramp job LOL

· Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Can we say ''butchered'' - yes we can - Bud already did! :wink:

I have seen some less than stellar home jobs on guns but that is seriously in the lead for an award! I would, like others, be very leary about the rest of the gun - like grinding of hammer, disconnect etc - ''just to lighten the trigger, doncha know''!!

· Registered
5,133 Posts
p95 the hammer , disconnect , ect is the least of it , and easily replaceable wtf did they do to the frame in the name of " accurising " or " throating" is my thoughts , i bet the frame is a mess on both feed ramp and rails , just for starters

· Registered
990 Posts
This guy is definately from the school of "Nothing you can't fix with a hammer and screwdriver!".

· Premium Member
25,596 Posts
I think we are in agreement tho RR - it's a ''no touch'' for most anyone here :18:

Hate the unknown!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.