Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody stop me! Tomorrow morning, a couple of pals and a gal and I are going to drive all the way to Columbus, Ohio, to look inside pawn shops and gun stores; despite the fact that we don't need no more guns for self defense or for fun. Tonight, I copied and printed out Internet maps with addresses and locations of these gun shops and stores and pawn shops, anotating them with red ink and looking at the routes. Chuck and I are retired and can't be fired, so we have time on our hands to make such trips and make such plans. We are old work and gun brothers who are supposed to stop each other, instead of encouraging each other to "buy both" when we can't decide which gun to buy. He bought what I bought and I bought what he did, like a couple of big kids, or big boys with new [expensive] toys. Yes, we took and passed our CCW class together so that we could shoot better, giving us an excuse to buy guns and shoot.:ziplip:

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
Doubt if you'll find anyone here to stop you...you might find some more folks to go with you though.

You need to sell some of your stuff to your good buddies here at DC to make room for some of your newly incoming inventory.

Enjoy your trip...sounds like a good time. We do the same thing locally...the pawn shop and gun store circuit. We call it "window shopping."

·
Registered
372 Posts
Doesn't part of Columbus still have a waiting period?

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Sounds like fun, wish I could go...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Buy both. In fact, buy anything that tickles your fancy. I love getting my fancy tickled. Just ask Mrs. Siafu. :banana:

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
It is our econimic duty to buy more guns and related equipment. Every dollar spent adds to the general well-being of the country. It is you PATRIOTIC DUTY!

Now go forth and do you duty!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
ROAD TRIP DUDE!!! :headbang:

Seriously, be safe, have fun, & buy whatever the w's (wallet & wife) will allow. I won't stop y'all. :hand36:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sounds like fun

Nothin' better than a gun scavenger hunt :danceban:

·
Registered
266 Posts
If you feel really bad about buying more guns you can always give them to me:image035:

·
Registered
368 Posts
The only reason I'm going to tell you not to go is I'm in Columbus and dont want you buying up all of my guns!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
If you can afford them and can find good buys guns and ammo make a good investment against bad times.

If the ecomony gets really worse then you can always trade a gun or some ammo for for real family needs.

IMO YMMV

1 - 20 of 28 Posts